The Minelab E-Trac Metal Detector incorporates the Full Band Spectrum (FBS) technology and Smartfind discrimination, helping you find more real treasures over trash. It has a sleek and sturdy design that you can bring anywhere, plus its innovative control panel, intuitive menus, clear LCD screen, robust lightweight coil and comprehensive targeting options make metal detecting a lot more enjoyable and convenient. It uses a USB interface that you can use to hook it up to your computer, letting you download and upload your preferred settings, user modes and discrimination patterns. It also lets you build a resource library that charts your success, and lets you store specific settings for each of your favorite sites. It lets you configure the Minelab E-Trac Metal Detector with the touch of a button depending on the detecting environment and preferred target. It locates valuable objects no matter what the ground conditions are, like in extremely salty soils, seawater, wet beach sand, and highly magnetic ground conditions. Through the Minelab E-Trac Metal Detector, you can combine your passion for the outdoors and the thrill of finding real treasure that you can make money out of.
Minelab E-Trac Metal Detector Features and Specifications
- Uses Full Band Spectrum (FBS) technology with frequencies ranging from 1.5 KHz to 100 KHz
- Advanced Signal Processing analyses more target information to make target identification more accurate
- Has USB functionality that creates, downloads and uploads your favorite settings and saves them to a computer and lets you share them with friends through email
- Quick Mask for independent ferrous and conductivity rejection level adjust
- Smart Find gives a two dimensional scale of discrimination to graphically represent ferrous and conductivity properties using the same display
- Eliminates signals from undesired targets and accepts signals from desired targets
- Discrimination scale with radical realignment to improve target ID and recovery rate of good targets at depth
- Four pre-programmed Minelab user modes for coins, high trash, beach, and relics
- Four user mode slots that let you personalize modes depending on your preferences for different detecting environments
- Refined threshold adjustment level on a one to fifty scale for greater precision
- Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators, making target size and identification more accurate
- Ground setting options of neutral and difficult
- Trash density settings to avoid false signals
- User centered keypad and menu design with intuitive icons and logical menu sequences
- Clear resolution display panel of 72mm x 48mm for optimum visibility in different lighting conditions
- ?Perfectly balanced handle assembly for longer period of detecting without fatigue
- Ultra lightweight waterproof 11? Double-D waterproof coil
Minelab E-Trac Metal Detector Customer Reviews and Ratings
Getting a perfect rating of 5 stars, the Minelab E-Trac Metal Detector is the bets metal detector out in the market. It is perfect for beginners and hobbyists because of its lightweight and ergonomic design, making it very easy to lug around regardless of the terrain. For this low a price, it has very advanced features that make metal detecting very relaxing and stress free. It is also the best pick for more serious professionals, with its ability to accurately separate trash from treasure, and doing so in the most efficient way possible. It is especially great for finding coins, as this is exactly what FBS was developed for. Click here to read more customer reviews?
All in all, the Minelab E-Trac Metal Detector is definitely the best deal you can find in the market. With all these features and its quality performance, you would have expected it to be a lot more expensive. This is not the case however, and all these features are more accessible with the unbelievably low price that it comes with.
We have found the best discounts and prices for the Minelab E-Trac Metal Detector??on Amazon. Click here to check it out.